Zep Solar Interlock
Zep System I - Tile Roof Applications
Zep System II - Flush Mount Applications
Manufacturer Part Number: 850-1178
The Interlock provides north-south and east-west structural and ground bond connections creating a structurally contiguous hyper-bonded array. Interlock UL listed to UL 2703 and ETL Listed to UL1703.
||Zep System I + II
Zep System I offers the fastest and least expensive way to install PV arrays for flush-mount tile roof applications. With its ability to optimize attachment point spacing in both east-west and north-south axes, Zep System I can offer a 25% reduction in roof attachment points — dramatically reducing the amount of time spent on the roof. With a series of drop-in, rock-in, and quarter-turn connections, Zep System I in-stalls without the use of lengthy rails and separate grounding hardware and is universally adaptable to third-party roof attachment solutions such as tile-hooks, hanger bolts, and flashed standoffs.
- Dramatically reduces installation time
- Reduces roof attachment pointsup to 25%
- Eliminates mounting rails and clip hardware
- Rapid, top-accessible precision array leveling
- Ultra-reliable hyper-bonded grounding matrix
- Universally compatible with thirdparty roof attachment solutions
- Low system weight
- Easily enables additional support at array edges for high wind applications
- Interlock ETL listed to UL 1703 as ground bond means
- Ground Zep UL and ETL listed to UL 467 as grounding and bonding device Interlock, Cam Foot (Grounding), Hybrid Interlock (Grounding), Spanner Bar, Bar Sleeve and Ground
Zep listed to UL 2703 as PV bonding device
Zep System II offers the fastest and least expensive way to install PV arrays for flush-mount applications. Zep System II is designed to operate with Zep Compatible PV modules that contain the patented Zep Groove frame specification. Utilizing quarter-turn, rock-in, and drop-in connections, Zep System II eliminates the need for rails and separate grounding hardware while offering a superior aesthetic approach.