4 watt Solar Panel
Battery Pack Included
The Voltaic Converter is our most versatile solar charger. It is a small light weight day bag with a compartment for a water bladder, so it is ideal for biking and hiking. Multiple attachment mechanisms mean it can work as a pannier on a bicycle, a tank bag on a motorcycle, a saddle pack, or a day bag attached to a lager rucksack.
- 4 watts of solar power for fast charging. To charge a laptop, see the Generator.
- The solar panels protect fragile items inside
- Included battery pack which stores power until you need it
- 11 adaptors for easy connection to handheld electronics
- Fully padded to protect laptops. Fits up to a 17" Mac Powerbook (15.5" x 10.5" x 2" or 39cm x 26cm x 5cm)
- Wire channels throughout the bag for headphones, bladder tubes etc.
- High density padding in the shoulder straps and back
- Can be worn as a backpack or sling bag
- Mesh backing material for better air flow
- Shell uses 600D fabric made from recycled PET (soda bottles), which is tough, water resistant and light weight.
|Fabric||600D shell made from recycled PET (soda bottles), UV resistant PU, and sandwich mesh back, inside pockets use PET mesh|
|Weight||2.9 lbs (1,300 grams) including battery and solar panels|
|Dimensions||18" high x 11-12"wide x 3-4" deep (46cm x 27-30cm x 7-10cm)|
|Volume||600 cubic inches (10 liters)|
- 4 Watts of Solar Power: From three tough, light weight, waterproof solar panels
- 4-6 hours of direct sunlight produce enough charge to fully charge a typical cell phone - see charging times
- Battery Included: 4,400mAh at 3.6 volts Li-Ion battery pack with 3 voltage settings to store solar power
- When not in the sun, the battery can be charged using the AC travel charger or DC car charger making it just as useful on the grid as off
- 11 standard adapters for easy connections to common cell phones and universal plugs
- Includes a car charger socket and USB adapter so you can always use a standard charger for your device
Not all manufacturers enable charging from external batteries and adaptors do not fit all laptops. Results may vary by model, but laptops by Apple, Dell, HP, IBM/Lenovo and Panasonic typically do charge. Fujitsus, Sony VAIOs, Toshibas and 17" multimedia style laptops are less likely to charge. If you have any questions about compatibility, please contact us.