Samlex 40 Amp 24 Volt Battery Charger
This Ul-listed battery charger from Samlex is a great choice for automotive, RV, marine, battery backup, and communications applications. Formerly the SEC-2440A.
||SEC-2440A / SEC-2440UL
||24V Battery Chargers
||0° C - 40° C
||15" x 9" x 4"
||120 VAC or 230 VAC
||50 Hz - 60 Hz
||28 VDC, 28.8 VDC, or disabled
This advanced fully automatic three-stage 25 Amp battery charger is ideal for charging all types of 24 Volt lead-acid batteries ( Flooded / Absorbed Glass Mat / Gel Cell) from a 120 V, 60 Hz or 230 V, 50 Hz AC source.
- High efficiency
- Commercial Grade
- Quiet operation
- Industry Proven Design – 1000s of units in operation
- 2 or 3 stage charging (user selectable)
- 120 or 230 VAC, 50/60 Hz (user selectable)
- Voltage meter display – Ammeter and LED power status
- For all types of Lead Acid batteries
- Charge with a battery load or stand alone
- Use as a power supply or DC UPS
- UPC: Universal Protection Circuit – short circuit, overload, reverse battery polarity
- Charge 3 banks of batteries at once – no isolator necessary
By means of a DIP switch setting, conversion to a two-stage algorithm is possible to charge batteries connected to a DC load (DC UPS). The unit can also be used as a DC Power Supply. Features include overload and short-circuit protection. The unit allows charging of up-to 3 separate battery banks.