ProSolar Solar Wedge Tilt Up Kit
This is a single kit. Packs of six kits are also available.
SolarWedge XD by Professional Solar Products offers a cost effective and easy-to-install mounting solution for flat commercial roofs. The SolarWedge XD features and 8' span with tilt angles of 5, 10, or 15 degrees.
- Typically installed on commercial flat roofs
- Each system engineered and load tested to 30 lb/sq ft, equivalent of 100 mph winds per 2007 CBC / 2006 IBC to ensure safety and quality
- Spans 8 foot on center max with 3" tall RoofTrac rail
- Available in either 5 or 10 or 15 degree tilt angles
- Aluminum and Stainless Steel components for corrosion resistance and strength
- Structurally attaches to building for Seismic (earthquake) safety
8' Attachment Span Capacity
Versatile attachment span capacity to accomodate variety of roofs, while maintaining a low cost-per-watt.
System does not block water flow allowing proper roof drainage. Roof is fully accessible for future maintenance.
Designed to withstand approx. 110 mph wind load (non-snow load) at 8' spans. Mounting system weighs approximately 1/2 lb per ft2. Approx. 55 lb point loads.
Stainless Steel & Aluminum Components
Anodized aluminum rail and stainless steel hardware. Posts/bases are prepared to help ensure proper sealant/foam adhesion.
Integrated Leveling System
Compensates up to 1-1/2" of roof variation (Stainless steel leveling kit included)
SolarWedge XD incorporates standard ProSolar components for easy stocking and ordering.