Power One 10,000 Watt 480 VAC Grid Tie Inverter
This Power-One commercial inverter includes an AC switch, a DC switch, and DC fuses.
|Operating Temperature Range
||-25° C - 60° C
|Dimensions (W x H x D)
||28.2" x 25.4" x 8.7"
|Recommended PV Power (STC)
|Peak Power Tracking Voltage
||220 V - 470 V
|Min Start Voltage
|Nominal Output Power
422 - 524 V
Designed for commercial usage, this three-phase inverter is highly unique in its ability to control the performance of the PV panels, especially during periods of variable weather conditions. This device has two independent MPPTs and efficiency ratings of up to 97.3%.
The input voltage range makes the inverter suitable to installations with reduced string size. The HF isolation allows positive or negative ground configuration.
It is available with an optional fully-integrated DC combiner box equipped with DC or AC and DC disconnect switches and DC fuses. The unit is free of electrolytic capacitors, leading to a longer product lifetime and reliability.
- High speed and precise MPPT algorithm for real time power tracking and improved energy harvesting
- Flat efficiency curves ensure high efficiency at all output levels ensuring consistent and stable performance across the entire input voltage and output power range
- 'Electrolyte-free' power converter to further increase the life expectancy and long term reliability
- True three-phase bridge topology for DC/AC output converter
- Night wake up button to access energy harvesting data and error log when inverter is sleeping
- Dual input sections with independent MPPT, allows optimal energy harvesting from two sub-arrays oriented in different directions
- NEMA 4X outdoor enclosure for unrestricted use under any environmental conditions
- Integrated combiner box equipped with a DC switch in compliance with international standards (-S1,-S2)
- RS-485 communication interface (for connection to laptop or datalogger)
- Compatible with PVI-RADIOMODULE for wireless communication with Aurora PVI-DESKTOP