Astronergy 250 Watt BLACK Solar Panel
||CHSM 6610M BLACK
||Astronergy by the Chint Group
||65.04" x 39.13" x 1.77"
||Black Anodized Aluminum
||Multi Contact Type 4 (MC4)
|Max Power Voltage (VMPP)
|Max Power Current (IMPP)
|Open Circuit Voltage (VOC)
|Short Circuit Current (ISC)
|Max System Voltage
||DC 600 V
- 10 Year Extended Product
- 10 Year 90% Performance Output
- 25 Year 80% Performance Output
Astronergy is made by Chint Industries, a large electrical manufacturing conglomerate based in China. Astronergy modules are highly-bankable, since they’re made and guaranteed for high-performance and longevity by this Tier One manufacturer. State-of-the-art production lines produce Astronergy's solar cells from high quality silicon wafers, which are then assembled into solar modules. Astronergy offers a wide range of efficient and reliable monocrystalline solar panels.
Precision Solar Cell Manufacturing
Astronergy is the first PV company in Mainland China to use the Manufacturing Execution System (MES) in solar cell production. The products, processes, and equipment are strictly controlled using SPC tools for the highest quality and performance.
State-of-the-Art Solar Module Manufacturing
- Solar cells are first sorted within the same power range and efficiency. They are then further sorted by the short circuit current in order to minimize losses caused by electric-mismatch.
- IV and EL tests are preformed before the lamination to ensure the consistency of the encapsulated cells and process reliability.
- The EL test is repeated on each module before shipping to ensure the product's quality and reliability.
Modules are assembled with high quality, smooth aluminum alloy frames.